Thank you for becoming part of the Impact Bracelets family! Your participation in the Brand Ambassador Program is governed by the Program Terms and conditions which contains all of the rules of the program. Below you can find some of the rules of the IB Brand Ambassador program. These rules are very important so we hope that you will read through them carefully.
- You must be 18 or older to be an Ambassador.
- You must be a US resident.
- The purpose of the IB ambassador program is to spread the vision of Impact Bracelets and bring new clients to the brand.
- You are happy to be featured on our SM channels; we love to post about our IB ambassadors.
- Please don’t comment with your Ambassador code on any Impact Bracelets social media posts. (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, etc.).
- Do not sell Impact Bracelets items at events of any kind (ex. farmer's markets, etc.).
- DO NOT add your Ambassador code to coupon sites. We review these kinds of sites regularly. If we find your rep code added to one of these coupon sites, you will be notified immediately and this will be cause for REMOVAL from the Ambassador Program.
- Be kind and respectful to others in Social Media.
- And most importantly, your Ambassador Code is automatically generated for you when you apply.